How Full Cycle Ecommerce Works for You
To begin, we schedule you a consultation with our strategic planners. During this session, we collectively identify the scope of your business, your current primary audience, specific merchandise features and key selling points, industry trends and high potential sales leads, and the company image you wish to portray.
At the conclusion of this session, we have gathered the necessary information to develop and design your website or convert an existing website to our system. At this point, Lead eCommerce Group implements Full Cycle Ecommerce Management in the following steps:
- A timeline is established for your project and our team immediately goes to work building the site and arranging its registration and hosting. We take any product descriptions and catalogs you have and incorporate them into the web design, offering visitors to your site detailed information and photos that showcase your products.
- A dedicated content manager is assigned to your website to work with you directly to determine logistical information, such as prices for each item and shipping and handling fees. Technical writers create rich descriptions that explain the features of your merchandise. Promotional writers author materials that include biographical/historical information about your business, company policies on purchases, returns, and shipping, customer service and feedback detail, specifics on privacy and consumer protection, and vital contact information.
- Because all our websites are designed as a mechanism for selling your merchandise, they are equipped to allow customers online purchasing power. We connect website payment gateway to your bank account so that funds are directly deposited to you upon every sale.
- To enhance your customer service, we open custom email accounts that direct your patrons to specific areas as needed, such as information, sales, feedback, etc. We also establish a dedicated chat channel for this website to allow for live computer mediated assistance, as well as a toll free phone line to support the website. With the technological infrastructure in place, we then assign a dedicated customer service/sales representative to oversee all ongoing consumer related issues to your ecommerce venture.
- With a highly trained sales team at your disposal, we drive massive traffic to your website and implement an active sales campaign designed to expand your business by selling to new customers previously untapped by your company. This approach has increased revenue for our clients by millions of dollars, growing sales at a rate of 20-25% per month.